Thursday, October 11, 2007

Breaking the Internet, part the second

This isn't really my first post, as I set one up on WordPress the other week. But contrary to my ill-conceived notions, WordPress is a bit of a bitch to fiddle with unless you know an awful lot more than me about HTML, CSS and all that fun stuff.

However, it looks as though Blogger might just be able to let me pretend like I know what I'm doing. I'm now going to post some blogs that I made earlier. To break in the blog, as it were...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher/editor. I write about education and ideas I've had for the Irish Times. I also research, write and edit for writers, publications and websites. Here I put things that tend not to fit anywhere else. Enjoy.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter