Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Look, new name, etc

Eager readers will note that the blog has been refashioned in a new 'not as horrible to look at' style.



Much of this is due to the header image, which I have shamelessly stolen from my wife, the fantabulous artist & teacher Nadine McDonogh, who deserves at the very least credit, but shall also receive a link to her website, when it appears.

Any day now.

(I should probably note that the image is copyright Nadine McDonogh also. Which I have done. Carry on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher/editor. I write about education and ideas I've had for the Irish Times. I also research, write and edit for writers, publications and websites. Here I put things that tend not to fit anywhere else. Enjoy.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter