Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural Links

For those chained to a desk today:

The Guardian's coverage

The New York Times

Streaming webcasts:

CBS

C-SPAN

ABC

CNN

Official Inauguration Site

For a laugh, Fox

And since, well, why not - here's RTE (I wouldn't hold your breath).

Right. Kids need to go to school.

Update:

There's a good overview of streaming links up at lyvegyde. Some of the links (such as Hulu) are territorial US only, but there'll be something worth watching. (Cheers to Jane for the info).


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher/editor. I write about education and ideas I've had for the Irish Times. I also research, write and edit for writers, publications and websites. Here I put things that tend not to fit anywhere else. Enjoy.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter