Friday, January 16, 2009

New Idea, continued

So those were all the columns what I wrote.

I'm going to start making changes to this blog. I'll be putting up links to work I've done and doing the occasional column-style piece, because they're fun, and nobody's hiring me to do one anywhere else, to be frank.

The name is going to have to change, too. I'll try not to overthink it, but that and the overall design of the blog will alter over the next few weeks. Wish me luck in my new respectability. In the meantime, have a look at this clip from one of my favourite speakers:

I'm about 2 hours into this strategy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher/editor. I write about education and ideas I've had for the Irish Times. I also research, write and edit for writers, publications and websites. Here I put things that tend not to fit anywhere else. Enjoy.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter