Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ON THE PERILS OF FREE TIME

Putting pictures of books online is almost as good as writing one. Certainly, they're more satisfying in the short term. So here are a few examples of how I spent my free time in January:

BOOKS ABOUT THE TRUTH, MAN















BOOKS I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T ADVERTISE, IF I WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I AM DEEP AND MEANINGFUL











BOOKS I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO READING AND WAS IMPRESSED/INTIMIDATED BY

























BOOKS I HAVEN'T FINISHED READING YET




























BOOKS I HAVE BEGUN TO READ TO MY ALMOST NINE YEAR OLD SON. THUS FULFILLING MY PURPOSE ON EARTH (SOMEONE ELSE CAN SHOW HIM HUNTER S.).















BOOKS WITH GREEN COVERS














BOOKS ABOUT MATHEMATICS















COMIC BOOKS. OR, THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE READ THIS YEAR

























BOOKS I AM WRITING

Are at just over 40,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher/editor. I write about education and ideas I've had for the Irish Times. I also research, write and edit for writers, publications and websites. Here I put things that tend not to fit anywhere else. Enjoy.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter